Performance, security and encryption, backups and monitoring, service and support, you name it, it is all included in our packages and all under European law and legislation.
This is quite unique in our line of work. Privacy and security are our top priorities.
Two decades of passion, drive and willingness to be the best has taught us that IT is more than fixing the problem at hand.
We know the importance of relationships. Being able to listen, assess and understand the needs of our clients at any level.
We proudly focus on clear communication and management of users expectations followed up with detailed status of their IT request.
We build relationships with our users and offer multi contactpoints for support 7 days a week.
Communication is key
For maximum performance and security we're always running on the latest, state of the art hardware. Intel Xeon. Fast RAM. SSD disks. 1Gbps network. 99.98% uptime. And as long as it’s Linux based, we'll host it.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves for our fully managed services. This means that full platform and server support, questions, incidents and service requests are included in our price model.
• Encrypted connections only with professional SSL certificates
• One IPv4 address and one IPv6 address
• Full platform and server monitoring
• High speed gigabit ethernet connections between servers
• DNS management for your domain
• Snapshots and backups on dedicated servers
• Keeping up-to-date with critical patches, fixes and security updates
• Highest security possible on every level
• Automatic hardening and vulnerability scans
• All data in Amsterdam and/or Delft in state of the art datacenters
• Data privacy and data protection under European law and legislation
• All server licenses and license costs included
• Managing all the items as mentioned on the left
• All service related questions, incidents and service requests
• Common changes like adding, editing and deleting users
• Adding features and applying updates
• Administrator tasks like checking backups and recovery requests
• Software updates on at least a weekly basis
• Monitoring operating systems, services and all security aspects
• Constantly improving the running infrastructure
• Setting up new services
• Major changes like upgrading Linux or your software
4 GB RAM
150 GB SSD
8 GB RAM
300 GB SSD
16 GB RAM
600 GB SSD